Trayback Ute Anchor Straps mouting points 270kg Secure Low Level Loads dropside ute CMLR01
Trayback Ute Anchor Straps mouting points 270kg Secure Low Level Loads dropside ute
Part No: CMLR01
Type: Up to 270kg ( Anchor Straps Only )
Description: Mounting point Straps for dropside ute Small
Anchor Straps mouting points 270kg
The perfect solution for securing low level loads in the back of utilities and trucks fitted with aluminium or steel dropsides. They limit the need to install permanent anchor points and eliminate the possibility of dropsides bending when tensioning straps. They simply slip between the floor & dropside and can be moved forward or backward as required. Multiple straps can be used to cater to different load configurations.
- Ideal for securing low loads
- Suitable for most utilities & trucks with dropsides.
- Fluorescent orange webbing
- Steel loop and buckle construction
- Protective plastic coating prevents scratching
- Lashing capacity: 270kg
- Secures via stop buckle
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 25mm
- Tested and marked to comply with appropriate sections of AS/NZS4380:2001 Motor vehicles-Cargo restraint systems-Transport webbing and component
- Design Registered
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Go Kanga users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.