TESA 51036 19mm x 25m, Black PET Cloth Tape Cable Looms,Wiring Harness Tape
Tesa 51036 is a universal tape for wire harness bundling for exterior body looms and in the engine compartment. It combines important features such as noise dampening, abrasion resistance, and bundling strength while keeping harnesses flexible supporting an easy harness assembly process at the OEM.
Tesa 51036 is a PET cloth wire harness tape with an advanced acrylic adhesive that is optimized for manual application.
- Backing material: PET Cloth
- Total thickness: 260 µm
- Type of adhesive: Advanced acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 5 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 40%
- Tensile strength: 275 N/cm
- Temperature resistance min: -40°C
- Temperature resistance (3000h): 150°C
- Abrasion resistance (10mm mandrel): Class D (acc. to LV312)
- Abrasion resistance (5mm mandrel): Class D (acc. to LV312)
- Flame resistance as composite: Class B (acc. to LV312)
- Unwind force (roll width > 9mm): 11 N/roll (30 m/min)
- Noise damping (decibel): Class A (acc. to LV312)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Go Kanga users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.