Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro Shocks DTEP024 fits Holden Colorado 7 rear 06/12 - 06/17
(1 x Pair) DTEP024
Please Note: This Listing is for the "Pro Rear" Shocks only !! ( 1 x Pair )
( Optional "Pro Front" Shocks to Suit Holden Colorado 7 are a seperate part number DTEP002 )
Part No: DTEP024
Brand: DRIVETECH 4X4 ENDURO PRO
Description: 1 Pair of Performance Rear Shocks
Warranty: 2 YEARS
Performance never looked so good! Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro remote reservoir monotube shocks and struts perform even better than they look. The remote reservoir provides excellent heat dissipation to improve shock performance whilst allowing for extra shock travel when offroad.
These Drivetech 4x4 Remote Reservoir Shocks are designed to Suit Vehicles with 2" ( 50mm) lift. As they are a long Travel shock they will also suit a standard height vehicle or a max of up to 3" ( 75mm ) of lift.
Drivetech 4x4 Enduro Pro Struts feature:
- Multi-Stage Valving - providing both comfort and performance
- Height Adjustable Spring Seat Struts - for fine tuning ride height
- Braided Line to Reservoir - reducing the risk of damage to the line when offroad
- A large capacity body - for extra oil and added strength
- 20mm Chrome Piston Rod - for extra strength when side load exists during full travel
- 46mm Diameter Piston - allowing for more precise tuning
- Triple O-Ring Swivel Connector - tightly sealing the system from water and dust
- Heavy Duty Rubber Bushes - for a long life cycle
- Applications for this part (and matching part numbers) are as follows:
VEHICLE APPLICATION USED - SUITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES
HOLDEN COLORADO 7 RG 2.8L Duramax 2.8 DOHC 16v Turbo Diesel Direct Inj. 4cyl 6sp Auto 4dr Wagon 4WD [06/12 - 06/17] SHOCKS / STRUT SET REAR
Adding enhancements and accessories to your rig can impact your steering and suspension as the additional weight can change the vehicle dynamics of your 4x4. Drivetech 4x4’s range of steering and suspension components is designed specifically for the task.
Drivetech 4x4 Steering and Suspension components are designed to exacting standards. Each 4wd suspension lift kit or component is matched, ensuring the ride comfort, handling and day to day performance of your 4wd is always predictable and reliable.
The Drivetech 4x4 range of steering and suspension products includes:
Standard and heavy duty coil springs
Heavy duty suspension lift kits
Power steering repair kits and components
Rack and pump assemblies (new)
Enduro and Enduro Pro shock absorbers
Steering components including: tie rod ends, drag links, idler arms, ball joints and more.
Engineered to the tough Australian conditions and built to last, your next trip (whether it’s to the shops or the Canning Stock Route) will be more enjoyable and more comfortable with our Enduro and Enduro-pro shock absorbers on board.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING TO REMOTE / RURAL AREAS MAY INCUR EXTRA COSTS, - IF UNSURE PLEASE ENQUIRE ***
This area includes, Northern Territory, Tasmania, QLD Far North, SA & WA Regional, SA & WA Remote, Country Remote areas, QLD, NSW, VIC & Tasmania