Dna Whd400 Bulk Sound Deadener mat 46X81Cm - 10 Sheets Workshop
DNA AUTHORISED ONLINE RETAILER
SKU: WHD400 / Pack includes bonus roller and knife.
BRAND: DNA Designer Audio / Quality
LOCATION: Queensland Sunshine Coast 4551
Bulk Sound Deadener 46x81cm - 10 Sheets (40.11 Sq Ft / 3.73 Sq Mtrs)
Pack includes bonus roller and knife.
Acoustic Sound Deadener: Designed as a non-curing, self adhesive, elastomeric material with a aluminium foil constrained layer that is used for the reduction of structure-borne vibration and air-borne noise.
- Sheet Size: 46cm x 81cm (10 Sheets)
- Coverage: 3.73 Sq Mtrs / 40.11 Sq Ft
- Sheet Thickness: 2mm
- Aluminum Layer Thickness: .015mm
- Colour: Black with silver foil layer
- Appearance: Tacky mastic material with aluminium layer
- Application Temperature: -50C to 149C
- Pack size: 10 Sheets per pack
Packaging: DNA gift box
1. Remove interior upholstery, trims or carpet.
2. Remove loose debris, dirt and grease to ensure sound deadener is stuck to a clean surface.
3. Cut DNA Designer Audio Sound Deadener to desired size. Be sure to allow for door trim plugs and clips to be re-fitted. Do not cover mechanical devices, wires and drain plugs.
4. If the weather is less than 18°C heat will need to be applied. For optimum results apply heat to ensure maximum adhesion.
5. Peel off the backing sheet. Bend the mat slightly and attach the short edge.
6. Slowly and firmly roll into position using a roller. Be sure to remove and air pockets obtaining strong bond to the metal work.
Recommended Installation Location
Doors: Inner & outer skin to reduce road noise and improve musical mid bass and mid range vocals produced by door speakers
Boot: Lid floor, quarter panels, rear deck, wheel wells to reduce road noise, exhaust drone as well as increasing subwoofer SPL and clarity.
Floor: Cover the entire floor including under seats to reduce road noise, engine noise, exhaust and resist heat. This will enhance your current audio system sound quality.
Roof: To reduce wind noise, radiant heat and eliminating vibrations from the audio system and increasing subwoofer SPL and clarity.
Firewall: To reduce engine noise, road noise and dissipate heat
|Brand||DNA Designer Audio|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category